Reaching the parts that other solutions can’t.
KAEFER provides highly trained, competent specialists that are well versed in the art of using rope to access challenging areas. We also provide training by fully qualified and IRATA (Industrial Rope Access Trade Association) certified instructors which can be viewed here.
Why use rope access?
Rope Access minimises all risks associated with conventional access systems and maximises flexibility:
- It reduces the risk of falling from height
- Eliminates the risk of dropped objects as each tool and material is tethered
- It reduces the risk of a musculoskeletal injury when loading/unloading vehicles or carrying/lifting scaffold materials
- It reduces any risk to the environment
Where do we work?
Rope Access has become a preferred means of access to a variety of industries such as:
- Power Generation
- Environmentally sensitive areas
What do we do?
Rope access can also be combined with our other solutions to maximise integrated services and efficiency. These services include:
- NDT Inspection
- Surface Protection
- Fire Proofing
- Industrial Cleaning